Friday, January 15, 2010

Active Eli


Eli's becoming quite active. He is kicking and twirling and diving. It is my second favorite thing in the world right now to sit and feel him move. Even when I am alone, I feel like I have company because he's very much alive in there. I wonder what he's thinking and if he's ever trying to get my attention about something. It was fun because at our last ultrasound when the technician would put the wand on top of him he would put up his little hands and push up like he didn't appreciate being squished any more than he already was. ;-) I wonder if he's doing the same thing when I rub my belly. I definitely understand now why pregnant women enjoy rubbing their bellies. It's an amazing thing. I marvel at how anyone who has ever been pregnant can be pro abortion. Once they start moving in there, it is a DAILY reminder of how there is a very much alive human being inside them who very much deserves a chance at life. Pray as I continue to do that everything with Eli's transition into the world would be a smooth one because we already love him very much. ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for Eli!