Sunday, August 1, 2010

14 weeks

So I haven't written in the blog in a million years, but I am so enjoying life with our little man. I spend so much amazing and precious time with him every day that I don't know what else to write about besides him, our new little bugger. So I figured that I would write about him from his perspective. Thanks, Sarah, for the idea. ;-)

So here's what Eli would say. If he could talk. ;-)
So, now I'm 14 weeks old. I'm getting pretty big. When my mom weighed me a few days ago, I was already 17.8 pounds. I'm wearing clothes for 3-6 month old and am in a size 3 diaper.
My mom always tells me what an amazing sleeper I am so I guess it's impressive. My mom even says I'm a better sleeper than her. I'd say it's what I'm best at besides smiling and eating. Every night I go to sleep in my crib around 9 PM. Then I usually wake up for some early morning breakfast around 4 or 5 am, but most mornings I don't want to wake up quite yet and will fall asleep again for another hour or two. But that's not enough sleep for me. I will then usually take 2- 2 hour naps during the day. During the day, I like sleeping in my swing. I love my swing and my rain music that I listen to so that I can sleep better. I still love being swaddled, but this past few weeks I've taken a lot of naps without my swaddle and my mom has started keeping one of my arms outside of my swaddle so that I can learn to sleep through the night without it.
I love my life because every day we get to do my favorite things. My very favorite thing is spending time with my mom and dad. I love it when they hold me and carry me around and help me to dance and sit up. I love to smile for them and talk to them and have even laughed a few times. My other favorite things to do are playing in my jungle, playing with all my fun toys and putting them in my mouth, and going on walks with my mom.
I don't like driving in the car very much, but I guess I'm starting to get used to it. I can't wait until I can finally crawl! I move my arms and legs around all day, but I haven't been able to move except to roll over.
Until next time. Eli ;-)

No comments: