Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dreaming of kittens



I was with Joe and my mom walking though a grassy field. I wandered off and found two man lying down playing with two tiny kittens, one black and the other gray. I went up to pet the kitties and naturally started talking to the men. They said they were so tired but couldn’t take a nap because the kitties would run away. Trying to be nice, I volunteered to watch the kittens for them for awhile. They were so excited and thankful. I brought the kittens back to Joe and my mom and told them the plan. They said I should invite the men back to our home to sleep in our spare rooms. I went back and did so, but they let me know that they wanted to sleep in their car. I nodded and left, carrying the kittens home. I noticed the men behind me piling into their red jeep, but it didn’t bother me. I had two baby kittens to tend to. Walking home, I noticed the men behind us several times, but we kept going. Once we were inside, I began to get the kittens situated. It was then that I thought of the possible danger we were in. I yelled to Joe and my mom to immediately lock all the doors and windows. I grabbed the phone and brought it with me into the closet. I called the police, telling them that two men were coming to get us. After the phone call, I crept to the window and looked outside. I found the two men and two others, holding guns, and creeping through our yard.

The moral of the story, kittens aren’t always as innocent as they appear. ;-)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Interesting. Is it a true story? If so, that's crazy!

Emily said...

I'm guessing based on the title that it was a dream. Never mind. :)

Peter P said...

You have an amazing imagination... at least, I hope this was just your imagination!

ShutterSpeed said...

I was SO creaped out for a while that was really for real, but taking a double take at the title, I have therefore calmed my thoughts, thankfully.