Friday, July 31, 2009

Moving....Again

Guess which one I am...Just kidding ;-)

Good morning. ;-) I can't sleep so I figured I would write. Life has been okay lately. We decided after much goings back and forth that it would be best for us to move from our spacious three bedroom condo and rent it out to a family and move to an apartment. I'm not opposed to leaving to save money and such. It's the moving that I'm not in love with. ;-( There are quite a lot of things to do, and I'm nervous because since we own the house, it has to be shown whenever people are interested which means that coming Monday it needs to be in a state of perpetual cleanliness so that anyone could come by. That is not as easy as it may sound for me. ;-) We made a lot of progress with sorting and boxing and such today, which is lovely.
It's sad though because I desperately want to be someone who's a champion of change. I want to be able to go through things and change things in my life without blinking an eye, but it's not that easy for me. It's difficult for me to adjust to change especially things that I'm not looking forward to. I think secretly I think that if I don't fully accept a change, maybe it won't happen. I fear that if I embrace the change with both hands than it will definitely take place. We are going back and forth regarding where we should move to, and I think that's my biggest struggle. I can't get myself to want to move somewhere solely based on its price tag, but I hope that my thriftiness will win out in the end and it will be fine. But moving from a 1200 square foot place to a 400 square foot place is an adjustment for anyone, and I'm sure I'll get over it soon enough. Hopefully, we find renters before I start working full time.
Anywho, we studied why evil exists in small group tonight, and it was very interesting. The key point is that: There is no love without choice. God wanted us to choose to love him, obey him, and follow him instead of being forced into it. Therefore, he had to give us free will. People choose to walk away from God and wa-la evil abounds.

1 comment:

ShutterSpeed said...

You are right about it. It's God's will...you must except change. But I also see exactly why you would hate moving and change. So do I.
God Bless You on your new house.