Friday, April 24, 2009

My Pact


I have made a pact to myself, to be thankful, excited, and happy about every hour of every day of my life, to look at each moment that I have been give and to see the beautiful things in it.

The last five days the trees have been greener, the people have been sweeter, and the food has tasted better. ;0)

This week has been good, and I encourage you to do your best if only for a week, to focus on living for today, not tomorrow, not the weekend, not next month, not next year, but today. It is often so difficult to do, but when done, so inherently rewarding.

1 comment:

TanyaLea said...

I LOVE this posting! As a faithful follower of New Day, it always blesses me to see those children united with their forever families. So neat that you have given of your time to volunteer and help them out! And I LOVE your attitude about everday life, and CHOOSING to see the positive and good in each day. I am officially joining your pact!! :)

God bless!! <><
~Tanya