Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wait for the Lord...


For any of you who might be struggling in the place that you feel stuck in right now, I want to offer some encouragement from a dear friend of mine who is doing exactly what I wish I were doing at the moment. I need to learn as she shares to be patient, to wait for the Lord, and to fully use this day that he has given to the best of our abilities.


"I don't think God cares about our physical location half as much as we do. He cares about our hearts. You aren't wasting time or spinning your wheels now... it is your life, and as you live it, He'll use you in ways you can't imagine. Don't grow weary, discouraged, or give up... just keep on going, one step at a time. Someday you might be able to look back over this season of your life and see its value."


Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.


No comments: