Monday, August 10, 2009

Are you a character?

This was my favorite character from the movie- Snake Eyes. ;-)

I love the feeling when you step outside of a movie theater. Nothing has changed, really, during the two hours that you spent inside the theater, but to you, who has been on an unforgettable ride, everything has changed. At such times, I constantly question which things I'm looking at are real and which ones aren't. We watched G. I. Joe this weekend and after we stepped outside of the theater, I felt like I was a special agent. I believed that enemies were hiding everywhere, behind the pillars, under the counters, in the cars in the parking structure. I was suspicious of everyone and more excited to be alive simply because I had just experienced something so exciting. It is easy to take the things that we see on a daily basis for granted. I think after I see a movie, I feel like my life is a movie, and that makes it infinitely more interesting. I want to please my fans and be exciting enough. I want to make them feel they made a good purchase coming to my movie. So how is your movie looking these days? Is your life something that someone else would want to watch? Is your excitement for life contagious? I know mine is AFTER I watch a movie. If only I could hold on to that kind of life. ;-)

1 comment:

ShutterSpeed said...

That is so inspirational. Everytime I walk out of a movie theater, like yesterday, I feel the same way. I have realized the same things you have...my life is a lot more intresting and it seems, worth playing if you think about it in movie terms. It makes me more grateful and more careful what I do.