Thursday, August 27, 2009

My New Job


I've had an awesome time this week getting ready for school this week at my new job, Stoneybrooke Christian school.
For those of you who may be curious ;-) I am an assistant teacher. I will be assistant an awesome Kindergarten teacher in the mornings, doing 4 math labs for 4th and 5th grade students who need a challenge in math, and am in charge of the science lab for K-6th grade.
That's it in a nutshell. Everyone at the school keeps calling me
gumby because I am going to need to be very flexible, but I think it sounds like an awesome job and am super excited. ;-)
So it's back to the daily grind, and I am super excited. Daily interactions with a bunch of sweet teachers and kids sounds like welcome relief at the moment.

1 comment:

ShutterSpeed said...

That sounds wonderful! I am glad you are happy there.
~Renee